Phoenix Convention Center
May 12-17, 2019
Becoming a finalist at the Intel ISEF is an honor won at a Society-affiliated science fair. Each fair is allotted a certain number of projects that they may bring in a given year. Once finalists have been awarded, a fair will register an Official Party. An Official Party includes an Adult-in-Charge (the chaperone and designated point person for the students), and other individuals - adults, teachers, student observers and any other persons that fall within the Official Party size limit.
Information for those traveling to Intel ISEF 2019 will be populated on this site. We encourage you to check back periodically.
Information for All Attendees
- Intel ISEF Project ID Listing: See a lit of all assigned Project IDs.
- Intel ISEF 2019 Preliminary Program (pdf): This document provides a brief overview of the week. As you plan your visit, please pay particular attention to the core activities of each day and the deadlines associated with setting up projects. Please plan to have your finalists’ projects set-up before taking tours.
- Intel ISEF Housing and Transportation information. Please make sure to coordinate with your fair director as he or she may be arranging housing and transport for your fair.
- Phoenix Light Rail: Society for Science & the Public encourages attendees to utilize Phoenix's public light rail service. Please see the Transportation page for more information.
- Phoenix Visitor's Center: The Mobile Visitor Center will be available near the Intel ISEF Registration Complex area for the duration of Intel ISEF, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. offering these services.
- Symposia takes place during the Intel ISEF and are sessions that allow teachers, fair directors, and other interested adults the opportunity to present and discuss issues related to science education and scientific and engineering research. View the application guidelines here and access the application here.
- Society Program Harassment Policy: We ask that everyone review this policy carefully so that any concerns are addressed immediately.
- Awards at Intel ISEF
Information for Adults
- Official Party Information Flyer (pdf): Information for affiliated fair official party members.
- Official Party Registration: Fair Directors (or Contact Persons) must register their Official Party and certify finalists using the Fair Dashboard.
- Members of the media: Media registration is open to print, broadcast, or web publications with valid press credentials for the purpose of editorial coverage for the public only.
- Adult in Charge Checklist: The Adult-in-Charge takes a leadership role for chaperoning students within their Official Party.
- Value of Attending Intel ISEF
Information for Finalists
- Finalist Questionnaire: All finalists, including members of teams, must fill out a questionnaire.
- Finalist Checklist: Things you need to know and do before attending Intel ISEF.
- Shipping your Project: How to get your project to Intel ISEF.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Testing: Intel ISEF 2019 and Society for Science & the Public will not be managing or providing AP testing during Intel ISEF this year. Unfortunately, the local high schools who have partnered with us in the past are participating in a pilot program with College Board that will not allow them to accept exam orders in the late Spring; therefore they cannot accommodate our Intel ISEF Finalists. Please coordinate late testing with your school AP Coordinator. College Board AP Services may be able to identify a school in the area that can provide individual accommodations. They may be reached at 1-888-225-5427 (Students and Parents) or 1-877-274-6474 (K-12 Educators).