David L. Lawrence Convention Center
May 10-15, 2015
Congratulations to finalists who have been selected to attend the Intel ISEF 2015 and to the fair directors, teachers, parents and student observers who will accompany them for an unforgettable experience this coming May.
Becoming a finalist at the Intel ISEF is an honor won at an SSP-affiliated science fair. Each fair is allotted a certain number of projects that they may bring in a given year. Once finalists have been awarded, a fair will register an Official Party. An Official Party includes an Adult-in-Charge (the chaperone and designated point person for the students), and other individuals - adults, teachers, student observers and any other persons that fall within the Official Party size limit.
Information for those traveling to Intel ISEF 2015 will be populated on this site. We encourage you to check back periodically.
Information for all Attendees
- Intel ISEF 2015 Final Infraction List
- Intel ISEF 2015 Project ID Listing: see a list of all assigned Project IDs.
- Intel ISEF 2015 Program Book (pdf): The Program Book lists all student attendees and projects as well as a final schedule for attendees.
- Intel ISEF 2015 Preliminary Program (pdf): This document provides a brief overview of the week. As you plan your visit, please pay particular attention to the core activities of each day and the deadlines associated with setting up projects. Please plan to have your finalists’ projects set-up before taking tours.
- Downtown Pittsburgh Information: Visit this website, specific to Intel ISEF Attendees, to learn more about downtown Pittsburgh, about things to do, dining, transit, travel tips and more. See this page for a list of tours to take while in Pittsburgh.
- Intel ISEF Housing and Shuttle & Airport Transportation information. Please make sure to coordinate with your fair director as he or she may be arranging housing and transport for your fair.
- Symposia take place during the Intel ISEF and are sessions that allow teachers, fair directors, and other interested adults the opportunity to present and discuss issues related to science education and scientific and engineering research. See the 2015 Symposia schedule here.
- SSP Program Harrassment Policy: We ask that everyone review this policy carefully so that any concerns are addressed immediately.
- Awards at Intel ISEF
- Important dates for Intel ISEF 2015
Information for Adults
- The Value of Attending Intel ISEF
- Adult in Charge Checklist: The Adult-in-Charge takes a leadership role for chaperoning students within their Official Party.
- Official Party Information Flyer (pdf): Information for affiliated fair official party members.
- Official Party Registration: System for Fair Directors (or Contact Persons) to register their Official Party, certify finalists and report on the operations of their fair. This is where fair directors can find information on how many people can be included in the Official Party (including Student Observers) and how much registration will cost.
- Student Observer Program and Volunteer Opportunity: Students selected by their fair to attend Intel ISEF 2015 as a student observer will have the opportunity to learn about Science in Action with a panel of professionals from a wide range of science disciplines as well as participate in a project sharing session on Wednesday, May 13. They will also have the opportunity to volunteer for the Education Outreach Program on Thursday, May 14.
Information for Finalists
- Finalist Questionnaire: All finalists, including members of teams, must fill out a questionnaire.
- Finalist Checklist: Things you need to know and do before attending Intel ISEF.
- Being a Finalist at Intel ISEF: Things you need to know during Intel ISEF.
- Shipping your Project: How to get your project to Intel ISEF.
- AP Testing: is now closed.
- IB Testing