Science News for Students' Articles
- QUESTIONS for Ditching Farm Pollution
- Questions for Tiny Plastic, Big Problem
- Questions for Secrets of Slime
- Questions for Silencing Genes
- Questions for Stress for Success
- Questions for Risso’s Dolphins
- QUESTIONS for Science in Hollywood
- Questions for Mice Can Teach Us About Human Disease
- Classroom questions for Vision-ary high tech
1. How is an amphibian different from a fish or a reptile? Name three kinds of amphibians.
2. Why is clean water necessary for animals and for people?
1. What is hellbender “snot,” and how does it help a hellbender?
2. What happens to a hellbender during its metamorphosis?
3. How many subspecies of hellbender exist? Give their names and where they can be found.
4. A pair of hellbenders can produce hundreds of larvae. Why doesn’t that result in hundreds of adult hellbenders?
5. Why is silt and sediment washing into waterways where hellbenders live?