Teacher’s Questions for Blood Does a Body Good
1. Why is blood important? What does it do?
- List five functions of blood.
- Name and briefly describe the four primary components of blood.
- How do blood cells and blood vessels “talk” to each other?
- Explain the difference between innate immunity and acquired immunity.
- Explain why blood clots can be both a good thing and a bad thing.
- Where are blood cells made? Name the kind of cell that can make blood cells.
- How can people keep t...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-blood-does-body-good