Teacher’s Questions for Cool Jobs: Museum Science
1. Why are museums important?
2. What types of things can you learn from artifacts kept in a museum?
1. How did museum specimens help Robert Baker discover the source of the 1990s hantavirus outbreak in New Mexico?
2. Explain how the discovery of hantavirus in rodents helped people limit infection with the deadly virus.
3. What are antibodies?
4. Explain how discovering arenavirus antibodies in deer-mouse lung samples led Charles Fulhorst and Robert Bra...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-cool-jobs-museum-science