Teacher’s Questions for Whale of a Lesson
1. Explain what you know about whales. How many species can you name?
1. Why can’t ships always avoid hitting whales in the Bay of Fundy?
2. Give two reasons why scientists were especially concerned to learn about Delilah’s death.
3. How did the right whale get its name?
4. Describe baleen and several of the things that people once used it for.
5. How many North Atlantic right whales remained when hunting the animals was outlawed in 1935?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-whale-lesson