Teacher’s Questions for Infectious Animals
1. Can you name one type of germ that sickens both people and animals?
2. List three ways that people and animals interact.
1. What type of germ causes the flu?
2. Where can a flu virus live?
3. What is the difference between a host and a reservoir?
4. What animals are natural reservoirs for flu germs?
5. Explain three ways that flu viruses spread from host to host.
6. What are zoonotic diseases? Are they common?
7. What are vaccines made of...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-infectious-animals