Teacher’s Questions for Wanted: ‘Smart’ cleaners
- Keeping clean is a lot of work. Starting with yourself, make a list of the everyday objects in your life that need regular cleaning or washing.
- “Keeping hands clean is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of infection and illness,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Explain why this is true.
- What is an active surface?
- List some of the advantages of an active surface.
- What binds bug stains to the paint on cars?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-wanted-‘smart’-cleaners