Teacher's questions for respecting the body’s clocks
1. Why do you tend to wake, get hungry and get tired at about the same time
2. If your body has a “clock,” where do you think it’s located?
3. What do you think might reset that clock, especially when you travel across
many time zones?
4. What value might having such a clock offer?
1. What are circadian rhythms?
2. Why should national and international athletes care about these rhythms?
3. Name at least three things that can affec...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teachers-questions-respecting-body’s-clocks