Question Sheet: Play for Science
- Name a game you like to play. What skills do you learn from playing that
- Do you think playing games is good for people, bad for people, or neither?
Explain your reasoning.
- What is a facelet on the Rubik's Cube?
- How many possible arrangements are there for the facelets on a Rubik's Cube?
- How did scientists break down the problem of solving the Rubik's Cube into
- Now that scientists have come up with a solution for the R...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-play-science