Question Sheet: Cacophony Acoustics
- Why is hearing important for animals?
- What do you do when a room is too loud for you to hear the people you're
trying to listen to?
- Describe the "cocktail party problem" in your own words.
- Why would Mark Bee, the scientist who studies the cocktail party problem,
focus on tree frogs?
- What did Bee discover from his experiments?
- What is noise pollution?
- What things to people do that create noise pollution?
- How does noise pollution threaten ...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-cacophony-acoustics