Question Sheet: Whale Watch
- Why are many whale populations in trouble or extinct?
- Where's a good spot to look for whales?
- When was whaling officially banned? Why?
- Why does Roger Payne describe the ocean as a "giant conveyer belt"?
- What is "acoustic smog" and why is it a problem for whales?
- What is a whale fall, and how is it important to a blind zombie worm?
- Describe how whales communicate. See www.nationalgeographic.com/xpeditions/lessons/08/g68/ccwhalesounds.html
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-whale-watch