Questions for Loneliness can breed disease
By Science News Staff, 18:14 PM April 18, 2014
1. When socializing, what activities do you like to share with friends?
2. What feelings do you experience while socializing?
1. What does it mean to be a “social animal?”
2. Why is it useful to study hunter-gathers such as the !Kung?
3. How does living in a tight-knit community benefit the !Kung?
4. Define “chronic” loneliness.
5. What do persistent loneliness, cigarettes, alcohol and obesity all share in common?
6. What data do the story offer to sug...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/questions-loneliness-can-breed-disease