Questions for Arctic sends weird weather south
By Science News for Students , 09:30 AM May 5, 2014
1. Why are accurate weather predictions so important for farmers?
2. Imagine the area where you live started receiving just half as much precipitation each year as it does now. What sorts of changes would that bring?
1. What has happened to global temperatures since 1880?
2. How have Arctic temperatures changed since then?
3. What are the mid-latitude regions of Earth?
4. Explain what satellite measurements of Arctic sea ice have revealed sinc...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/questions-arctic-sends-weird-weather-south?mode=topic&context=6