Questions for Superbugs: A silent health emergency
By Science News for Students, 16:35 PM July 9, 2014
1. What might cause people to get sick?
2. When you have been sick, what kinds of medicines have you been given? Have you ever been given an antibiotic? (Some antibiotics include penicillin, amoxicillin and erythromycin.)
1. What is antibiotic resistance? Why are people worried about it?
2. How can antibiotic-resistant germs travel from people out into the environment?
3. Why is MRSA particularly nasty in hospitals and prisons?
4. Why shouldn’t...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/questions-superbugs-silent-health-emergency?mode=topic&context=39