Question Sheet: Bang, Sparkle, Burst, and Boom
- In the United States, why do you think fireworks are associated with the Fourth of July? See www.wsp.wa.gov/fireworks/mediakit/history.htm(Washington State Patrol).
- Why are fireworks dangerous? See www.fireworksafety.com/ (National Council on Fireworks Safety).
- Why don't fireworks explode as soon as they are lit?
- What compounds do scientists use to produce yellow fireworks? green fireworks? blue fireworks?
- What does Conkling mean when he says ...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-bang-sparkle-burst-and-boom