Question Sheet: Fingerprint Evidence
- Has anyone ever asked you for your fingerprints? If so, why?
- How do fingerprints vary from person to person?
- Why did agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation accuse Oregon lawyer
Brandon Mayfield of being involved in a deadly train bombing in Spain?
- Compared with law-enforcement officials in the United States, how much
earlier did police in Great Britain begin using fingerprints?
- Why are fingerprints not as reliable for catching criminals...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-fingerprint-evidence