Question Sheet: Running with Sneaker Science
- When you decide to buy new sneakers, what are the most important features you look for?
- Why are basketball sneakers usually made of leather?
- What would you do to prepare to run a marathon?
- How is a wind tunnel a useful tool for scientists studying the performance of a sneaker?
- Why can jogging, or even walking, with the wrong kind of shoes contribute to a knee injury?
- How are computers useful in the process of designing new sneakers?
- What is the...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-running-sneaker-science