Teacher’s questions for Black Hole Mysteries
- List everything you know about black holes.
- How does gravity affect you?
- Is a black hole really a hole?
- Why can’t anything escape a black hole?
- What happens the closer you get to a black hole?
- Explain the term “spaghettification.”
- What is an event horizon?
- How are mass and gravity related?
- Describe what happens if a star strays too close to a black hole.
- Explain the differences between stellar-mass, supermassive and ultramassive black holes....
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-black-hole-mysteries