Teacher’s Questions for Concussion: More than ‘getting your bell rung’
1. Explain what you know about a concussion.
2. Have you ever had a concussion? If so, how did it happen? What symptoms did you experience?
1. What is a concussion?
2. List five symptoms of a concussion. How long can symptoms last?
3. After how many concussions is a person at risk of developing life-long problems?
4. How common are concussions?
5. Describe a neuron and axon and what they do.
6. Explain two ways in which the body protects the ...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-concussion-more-‘getting-your-bell-rung’