Teacher’s questions for Cool jobs: Crime scene investigators
1. What is evidence? How can evidence prove a crime suspect’s guilt — or innocence?
- Define “forensics.”
- Name two ways television shows can give a false view of the work of forensic investigators.
- How do forensic investigators provide context to the evidence they collect?
- Explain how the weather can affect the work of forensic investigators.
- What is a person’s “genetic fingerprint?”
- Why would investigators look for a suspect’s DNA under a victim’s fingernails?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-cool-jobs-crime-scene-investigators