Teacher’s Questions for Cool Jobs: Math as Entertainment
- This story highlights the work of a visual effects expert, artist and magician. Can you think what sort of background these three experts might share?
- When Nafees Bin Zafar says, “We have to make this stuff behave correctly,” to what is he referring?
- What do the springs in Bin Zafar’s virtual Lego bricks represent?
- Do the laws of physics always apply in creating visual effects?
- Define “minimal surface.”
- Describe the difference between a 2-D and...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-cool-jobs-math-entertainment