Teacher’s Questions for Lake Bonneville
- 1. Have you ever found clues that a landscape was once very different than it is today? For example, have you found seashells in soil far from the ocean?
- Why do the ancient shorelines of Lake Bonneville stand out from the surrounding landscape?
- How big was Lake Bonneville, and where was it?
- Describe how the shorelines of the lake left impressions in the mountainsides.
- About how long ago did Lake Bonneville exist? What was different about the regi...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-lake-bonneville