Teacher’s Questions for Watching Our Seas Rise
- Does sea level hold steady, or does it rise and fall? In the past few hundred years, do you think it has risen overall, or fallen overall?
- Can you think of a few reasons why sea level would rise or fall over hundreds of years?
- Describe the Jason-2 satellite: Where does it operate, what does it do and how does it do this.
- Explain two reasons why sea level is rising.
- According to Jason-2’s data, how much is sea level currently rising each year?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-watching-our-seas-rise