Teacher’s Questions for The world of secrets
- Why are secret codes useful? Who might benefit most from using them?
- Briefly describe how David Walt created glowing E. coli bacteria.
- What role does agar play in Walt’s secret code detection?
- Explain the three levels of security that Walt’s code system uses.
- Name a disadvantage to Walt’s code system.
- Give one important purpose of chickadee calls.
- What sort of call would you expect a chickadee to make if it spied a fox?
- Describe how a smart ph...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-world-secrets