Teacher’s Questions for Plant-Powered Plastics
- Name five things that are made out of plastic.
- Why do you think plastic is used to make so many different kinds of products?
- How is plastic different from other materials, such as wood or metal?
- Describe polymers.
- Does the presence of polymers make plastic strong or weak?
- Is plastic’s strength a good thing, a bad thing, or both? Explain.
- Name the type of chemical that gives plastic its flexibility.
- Name one form of this chemical that is wide...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-plant-powered-plastics