Teacher’s questions for Twister Science
- Describe what you know about tornadoes.
- Briefly define a tornado.
- What makes tornadoes so violent?
- Where on Earth do tornadoes occur most frequently?
- List three ingredients required to make a tornado.
- Describe the role of the updraft in tornado formation.
- Would you expect most supercell thunderstorms to produce tornadoes?
- Name two things that have to occur for a rotating column of air in a supercell thunderstorm to make a tornado.
- What rough ...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-twister-science