Teacher’s Questions for When the Nose No Longer Knows
1. Do you think fish have a strong sense of smell? Explain your answer. What types of things do you think fish use their sense of smell for?
1. How do baby fish find their homes around islands like Kimbe?
2. List four things that fish use their sense of smell for.
3. Why is the chemistry of lakes and rivers changing? Why is the chemistry of the ocean changing?
4. Explain how a fish detects a scent.
5. How is copper getting into rivers?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-when-nose-no-longer-knows