Teacher’s Questions for Delving into Dung
- What could an animal’s dung reveal about its diet?
- Why would studying an endangered or rare animal’s droppings be an easier, safer or more practical way to learn more about these species?
- Why did Sam Wasser first become interested in studying animal droppings?
- List three things scientists can learn from an animal’s dung.
- Why does dung include an animal’s DNA?
- Explain why certain dogs are good at sniffing out scat.
- What important action did Wass...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-delving-dung