Teacher’s Questions for Cool Jobs: Green Science
1. List some ways a plant can change temperature, moisture, light and other aspects of its environment.
2. How would you expect the mix of plants in an ecosystem to respond to wetter climate conditions? How about to drier climate conditions?
1. Why are trees that grow along the tree line sometimes left without the energy to produce seeds?
2. When the tree line moves north, what does the actual moving?
3. Why would Canadian spruce...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-cool-jobs-green-science