Teacher’s Questions for ‘Print’ almost anything
- How is sculpting in clay and marble similar to adding and subtracting, respectively?
- If you owned a bakery, would it be cheaper and easier to bake many loaves of bread early each morning, or to bake a single loaf each time a customer placed an order throughout the day? Explain your answer.
- Briefly explain how three-dimensional printers create solid objects.
- What sorts of “inks” do 3-D printers use?
- How old is the personal computer industry?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teacher’s-questions-‘print’-almost-anything