Teacher's Questions for Moved by Life
1. Using your own words, describe a robot.
2. Provide a few examples of how different animals move in ways best suited to the environments in which they live.
1. How do sandfish escape predators?
2. How did Dan Goldman and his team reveal how sandfish move below the sand?
3. What do sandfish do with their legs while moving this way?
4. Define “biomimicry.”
5. Explain why it can be so difficult to move through sand.
6. Describe the pattern followed by sandfish whil...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teachers-questions-moved-life