Question Sheet: Graphene’s Superstrength
- Scientists often talk about carbon. What types of things contain carbon?
- The properties of carbon can be changed by temperature and pressure. Give
some common examples.
- What’s the name of the material inside your pencil that allows you to write?
And what’s this material made from?
- How much thicker is a piece of paper than a sheet of graphene?
- Compare graphene’s strength to that of steel.
- Where can you find graphene at school?
- How long ago did s...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-graphene’s-superstrength