Question Sheet: Fossil Forests
- Where is the Arctic?
- What is a fossil?
- What was the Arctic like 45 million years ago?
- Where is Axel Heiberg Island? Why is it interesting to Hope Jahren and her
- Why is fossilized wood important for understanding the history of a region?
- Describe the difference between a deciduous tree and most conifers.
- How did the darkness of the Arctic affect metasequoia trees?
- How might studying the Arctic's past help us prepare for global warmi...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-fossil-forests