Question Sheet: Math of the World
- How do people use math in everyday life?
- Where in the natural world might you see complex mathematical patterns?
- Name three surprising places where Ron Eglash has found math.
- What sort of math describes the design of some African villages? Why do
these villages have such a design?
- What is a fractal?
- Why is "four-point symmetry" important to many Native Americans? Where can
you see examples of it?
- Describe the Cartesian coordinate system.
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-math-world