Question Sheet: Wired for Math
- When do you think that you started to understand how to add numbers? What
helped you to learn how to add?
- Why do you think that some people are better at math than other people are?
- Elizabeth Spelke says, "Our brains seem to come equipped with systems for
estimating amounts and doing arithmetic." Explain why she makes this statement.
- Why is Spelke interested in learning about children's "inborn sense of
- What does it mean that "a number i...
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-wired-math