Question Sheet: Popping to Perfection
- What makes good popcorn?
- Why do you think people like to eat popcorn?
- Where in the United States is popcorn an important crop?
- What makes a kernel of corn good popping corn?
- What are the two main shapes into which popped corn can pop?
- How would coating popcorn kernels with fat help increase the number of kernels that pop when heated?
- What changes take place in the cellulose of a popcorn kernel's outer shell when the kernel is heated?
Source URL: https://student.societyforscience.org/article/question-sheet-popping-perfection