Classroom questions for Science News for Students articles
1. Why do live-action movies rely on computer effects for some scenes? What are some of the advantages of doing so?
2. How does your body respond to a scrape or cut? What visible changes occur, from the moment of injury through the healing process?
1. What is the “mission” of inflammatory cells?
2. What manages the process of inflammation?
3. Provide an example of a mistake that inflammatory cells might make.
4. Define “agent-based modeling.”