1. Why do you tend to wake, get hungry and get tired at about the same time
2. If your body has a “clock,” where do you think it’s located?
3. What do you think might reset that clock, especially when you travel across
many time zones?
4. What value might having such a clock offer?
1. What are circadian rhythms?
2. Why should national and international athletes care about these rhythms?
3. Name at least three things that can affect (reset) body clocks.
4. Explain the difference between the master body clock and other body clocks.
5. Where is the master clock and what is its name?